Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I have a blog

Vacation!!!

While all of blogland out there is talking about back to school, we're enjoying the perks of not having kids of school age yet. I don't want to say it's more fun that way, but let's face it... It sort of is.

So, while the kiddo is taking a well-deserved nap, mommy is using a drizzly afternoon to write an introduction post for her blog. Her 3rd blog. I fully expect it to stick this time. Three's a charm, right? (Right??) At least this time I found a name/title that I like. That should help.

Mama M. That's me. I started this blog because I, like a lot of others out there, want to share my passion to create with others out there like me. (Maybe do a bit of showing off of the things I sew...) And also because I finally wanted a place on the web to broadcast some of the pictures I take. I guess I just wanted a piece of the internet that I could make all mine. :-) This blog will be sew me!
It would be nice if some people would read it, but if not, I'll just have fun writing it.

I hope I'll see you back soon.

Mama M(arieke).

No comments:

Post a Comment